Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, July 20, 2008

TJ Has A One Track Mind

But it's not his fault entirely. He interviewed a couple about their book Saturday where they discussed their attempt to have sex every day for a whole year. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that my Peanut Butter Cup o' TV News is about as giddy and as horny over this prospect as the next dude, but most don't get to have a cringe worthy interview about it.

Back in April when TJ revealed he didn't cook and ate out all the time I suggested that someone go to Atlanta and cook that Razorback a meal. But ... um ... if he needs more than a meal, I'm going to suggest the rest of you get out of my way. I love you all. But I'm from St. Louis and I'm not afraid to cut you. (Thanks, Tami for the link!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion