Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Google Stalking Facebook Stalking TJ Holmes

CNN is pushing all their anchors and reporters to go digital so our favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of the TV News has his own Facebook page (as well as MySpace and he's on Twitter ... although he's done zero out of zero twitters).

Of course I've already friended Sir TJ Holmes of CNN Weekend ever since a dedicated TJ watcher briefed me of his new internet status. (Thanks Martha!)

Per my own rules of not bogarting all the TJ for myself, I chose to share these things with you rather than be a TJ hog. Although it was tempting to scream "MINE!" because you know I'd rather have my future husband all to myself.

I'm so gracious. Yes I am. I'm patting myself on the back right now.

For past TJ updates, click here.

For pictures of TJ, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion