Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, August 4, 2008

Black Snob on Twitter and Other Developments

Per popular demand (OK, like one person asked ...) The Black Snob is now available via Twitter. I've also taken on another writing gig. This time with AroundHarlem.com. I'm excited. This should be a good deal. I'll let you know when I start writing articles for the site. As for my other projects (the books, the screenplays, etc.) still in progress. But I'm going to figure that one out sooner-or-later.

Bored? Feel free to check out my blog at MySpace where I simply moan about my personal life (or lack thereof).

I got to meet fellow St. Louisan and black blogger, Negro Intellectual, last Friday. We had a delightful time discussing the demise of our once proud people and whatnot. You know? Fun stuff. I suggested that maybe this was our 40 years in the wilderness, only we were going beyond 40 years. More like our 200 years in the wilderness. But we'll make it ... eventually. I'm an optimist. This confusing post-Civil Rights Era will be navigated and all its after-effects -- good and bad -- will be worked out with time.

I hope.

I have some letters I need to print. Another response to the Mothers/Daughters series and a few reactions/responses to the blog amongst other things. Also, keep an eye out for the Top Pundit Awards, running either Monday or Tuesday. (Voting is closed!) I'm still accepting story submissions for Doomed Romance (500 words or less, stories can be good or very, very bad). I have six submissions so far and I'm willing to take on about four more, so all interested parties have until this upcoming Sunday to write them up and send them in.

All stories will be printed anonymously. Just send them via email, blacksnob@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion