Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Hamburgler: When Lame Advertising Events Happen to Pseudo (and Some Real) Celebrities

It was the 40th birthday of McDonald's "Big Mac" sandwich on July 27 in Malibu, Calif. I think Big Macs taste gross. (But I'm a burger Snob. Nothing tops a Double-Double from In-And-Out. I miss those dearly.) But ain't no party like a product placement party because all the celebrities were paid to be there!

Make that money, child, but don't let the money make you!

I'm not feeling my girl Serena's get up, but we spare regularly over what she deems fit to wear outside. Sanaa Lathan looks lovely, although that dress could double as a shirt.

Blu Cantrell, do you still work for a living? I loved "Hit 'Em Up Style" as much as the next jilted ex-girlfriend, but dude, seriously, ... what do you do to keep the lights on? That said, you look exhausted, but sort of pretty. And I like the top/scarf combo.

I get why Mickey D's would want Common (he's hot right now) but Ian Ziering from "90210?" Your choices intrigue me, McDonald's.

And now for the bargain bin of Robertson Blvd.: Celebrity Reality TV show stars. Kim Kardashian (dressed in some odd, button-less khaki romper and beige bikini top -- better to show off the boobage I gather.), is featured in these following pictures with her sister Khloe and later with Common, Serena Williams and singer Ne-Yo.

Ne-Yo serenades a burger.

And now everyone gather around the product placement and say, "Cheese!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion