Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tyra as Michelle? This I Gotta See!

Fashion Drama-Mama Tyra Banks is going all out as "Michelle Obama" for Harper's Bazaar, sayeth Page Six.

TYRA Banks - the mastermind of gimmicks - is at it again. Banks - who once had her breasts examined on TV to show everybody they were "real" - is now dressing up as Michelle Obama for the September cover of Harper's Bazaar. "It's a full makeover," said one spy. "You know how Tyra likes to do that stuff. And she'll get a lot of press off it." A rep for Banks didn't return calls.

WTF? But I love this because this is sooo Tyra. And I will SOOO be buying this Harper's just to gawk at whatever crazy concoction Ty-Ty Baby comes up with. As I've mentioned before, I love supermodels (with Naomi reigning as number one in my heart). But crazy Tyra rounds up a close second or third. Anyway, I hope, want, NEED this to happen. (Please, Page Six. Don't lie to me!) This will either be genius or a trainwreck. Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion