Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, September 5, 2008

No More Kids for La Femme Obama!

Michelle Obama told TV talker Ellen DeGeneres that she is through having kids:

Michelle Obama says she and Democrat Barack Obama probably won’t have any more children because the presidential race is enough additional responsibility.

“I think I’m done,” she told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres in an interview. “I think our third child is this campaign.” (FOX News)

The interview is to run on "Ellen" Monday, Sept. 8.

I realize that at 44, unless you're Sarah Palin, it might not seem like a good time to go half on a baby with Barack, but I won't hate you if you make it to the White House and get knocked up. In fact, I will only love you more because the only thing cuter than Sasha, 7, and Malia , 10, (who are the pure Colombian cocaine of cuteness) would be a new, beaming Obama baby.

But I'll stop thinking about that before I jinx it.

Side note: I love Michelle but I TOTALLY HATE what she's wearing on Ellen. Please let my eyes be lying to me. Let it be an optical illusion. Someone convince me I am wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion