Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Proenza Schouler Shoes Resort 2010




I don't often post about shoes. I do love shoes but I think they have to be something pretty special to catch my attention amongst the many different shoes in the world. Today I just couldn't help myself. I spotted the most amazing Proenza Schouler Shoes in the Resort 2010 collection. The bad news is that they are a bit (well alot actually) out of my price range. But the good news is that I have got until spring 2010 to save up. I am as we speak making myself a Proenza Shouler shoe money box. I also would have great difficulty deciding between them, but I suppose I have a while to make up my mind.At the moment, I think the blue flat sandals are possibly in the lead or maybe the yellow ones.
If you love Proenza Schouler shoes, you can buy them at Yoox.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion